Camp RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards) is a fun, intensive leadership experience where you will develop leadership, teambuilding, and problem-solving skills. This unique experience promotes individual growth and leadership capabilities of high school juniors and sophomores through physical, mental, emotional and intellectual challenges. You will be interacting with members of your team and volunteer counselors as you work through these challenges together.
- Build communication and problem-solving skills.
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school and community.
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors.
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into ACTION!
- Have FUN and form lasting friendships.
About 100 high school students are selected each year from southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin by their local Rotary Clubs which pay the tuition for the camp experience. This five-day camp is completely free to students and their families.